- Longitudinal fins assure maximum heat transfer with low pressure drop.
- Spirally-wound fins give free passsage for condensing or evaporating fluids and gasses.
- Spirally-wound applied fins assure easy tube bending and coil formation without deformation of parent tube wall.
- Solder-bonded fins yeild high heat transfer.
- Applied fin construction permits use of various tube materials: copper, cupro-nickel, stainless steel, titanium and others as needed for various fluids and for corrosive or sanitary applications.
- Applied fin is applicable on either option: solid wall tube or double-wall vented tube (for potable water code requirements).